How to Contact Us
The department's main administrative office is in Neill 103.
We are open Monday-Friday from 8:00am to 5:00pm, and closed during the lunch hour.
- Department email: firstname.lastname@example.org
(please scroll below to see email and phone instructions)
- Department phone: (509) 335-3926
- Department fax: (509) 335-1188
Department mailing address:
Department of Mathematics and Statistics
Washington State University
PO Box 643113
Pullman, WA 99164-3113
- Enrollment into math or stat courses.
- Math placement, including the ALEKS assessment.
- Math or stat minor processing.
- General department information.
- Connection to other department personnel (if we can't answer your question directly).
- Please provide your full name and student ID number.
- If you are inquiring about a specific course please provide the course section and lab section number, if applicable.
- If you are receiving an error message please identify the program you were using when the error occurred (MyWSU, ALEKS, etc.) and provide an explicit description of the problem.
Due to the high volume of calls and emails we receive, please send a detailed email message, or leave a detailed phone message. We will do our best to get back to you as quickly as we can.