You have to create an executable shell script file named "hw1.sh", which, once executed, will do the following:
- print current working directory
- create a folder named "my_data" in current working directory
- create a subdirectory of above-mentioned "my_data" folder named "storage"
- move every file ending with ".html" from "some_data" subdirectory to newly created "storage" folder (it is assumed there exists "some_data" folder in current working directory)
- delete every other file from "some_data" folder
- delete "some_data" folder
- rename above-mentioned "storage" folder (a subdirectory of "my_data") to "htmls" without touching its location
After the script is created, upload it to your web folder on adams.math.wsu.edu (/home/<account name>/public)
The assignment is due Monday, June 29th, noon.