Washingtion State University Math Club
Washington State University Math Club is a student organization for those with an interest in mathematics. All majors are welcome! The purpose of Math Club is to give WSU students an opportunity to use and improve their mathematics skills. Along with learning more about advancements and opportunities in the fields of mathematics.
Math Club Officers
- President: Alden Bradford
- Vice President: Peter Sinclair
- Secretary: Kalena Mawae
- Treasurer: Amanda Bye
- Webmaster: Nicholas Guerra
Math Club CommitteesMath Club offers many opportunities for its members to be involved. We have assigned the following committees so that Math club may be truely a student lead organization:
- The Movie Selection Committee, which picks movies for us to watch and brings them to movie nights.
- The Math Challenge Committee, which is in charge of the choosing and displaying of math puzzles for the public to solve.
- The Fundraising Committee, which is responsible for the organization and brainstorming programs and events to funct Math Club activities.
Fun Math PuzzlesFind them at Nick's Math Puzzles
News & Events
Math Club Meeting
Date: Wed. December 4, 2013
Place: Neil 216 (Hacker Lounge)
Agenda: General MeetingJoin us with pizza, soda and Math! Everyone is welcome! This well be our last meeting of the semester.
Recent NewsLast meeting we made a large scale fractal and discussed the committees progress.
Contact Our AdvisorOur advisors are Danhong Zhang and Xueying Wang.
Join UsFind us online at Facebook or visit us on our CougSync webpage.
Feel free to email us with any comments or questions at firstname.lastname@example.org