American Math Society Chapter
About the chapter
The WSU American Math Society Club was formed in the spring of 2016. It is open to all graduate students with an interest in mathematics.
- President: Ralph Chikhany
- Vice President: Matthew Jobrack
- Secretary: Jillian Glassett
- Treasurer: Damilola Olabode
- Wednesday, August 24 at 4pm in Neill 216
- Thursday, September 29 at 4pm in Neill 216 (Speaker: Dr. Charles Moore, "Random Walks")
- Next Meeting: November 3 at 4pm in Neill 216 (Game night)
Join an Academic Poster Competition!
(during the AMS Sectional Meeting)
April 23, 2017
- 1st prize: $500
- 2nd prize: $200
- 3rd prize: $100
The AMS Student Chapter invites you to participate in an Academic Poster Competition. We are working in collaboration with Enrique Alvarado and Yunfeng Hu, organizers of the Sunday, April 23rd, Student and Early Career Poster Session. This poster competition will be held during the Pullman AMS Sectional meeting and cash prizes will be awarded!
For more information about the competition and how you can join please click here. You must register for the poster competition by February 28, 2017.