Temporary Student Employment
The department hires students as teaching assistants, graders, and tutors on a temporary basis each semester. Please read through, complete, sign, and deliver this temporary employment application to the department prior to the semester for which you are applying. A paper copy may be printed and brought to the main office located in Neill 103, or the completed PDF may be sent to email@example.com.
Application Due Dates
- For fall semester employment:
Submit the application no later than August 1st.
- For spring semester employment:
Submit the application no later than November 30th.
- For summer employment: (priority is given to graduate students)
Submit the application no later than April 15th.
Math TutorMath tutors are needed during the following times:
- Sunday from 4:00pm to 9:00pm
- Monday - Thursday from 10:00am to 9:00pm
- Friday from 10:00am to 5:00pm
To apply for a math tutor position please follow the instructions above under "Temporary Student Employment."