COLLEGE OF ARTS AND SCIENCES Department of Mathematics and Statistics

Math Placement - FAQ

I just want to repeat my last math course. Do I need to take the WSU MPA?

A: If your last math course was at WSU (and you withdrew, did not pass with a high enough grade, or wish to receive a grade replacement), you generally should still be able to register for that course; however, if too much time has elapsed and the WSU MPA score that got you into that course has expired, you may have to first take the WSU MPA (even if you already took it in the past).