- On product measures and Fubini's theorem in locally compact spaces,
Trans. Amer. Math. Soc. 123 (1966), 112-129.
[MR v. 33, #5832]
- On the Lebesgue decomposition theorem, Proc. Amer. Math.
(1967), 628-632. [MR v. 36, #1602]
- Some types of Borel measures, Proc. Amer. Math. Soc. 22
(1969), 94-99. [MR v. 40, #1565]
- A compact non-metrizable space such that every closed subset is a
G-delta, Amer. Math. Monthly 77 (1970), 172-176. [MR
v. 40, #8009]
- Atomic and nonatomic measures, Proc. Amer. Math. Soc.
25 (1970), 650-655. [MR v. 43, 4989]
- Some relationships between measures, Pacific J. Math
82 (1979), 117-132. [MR 80j:28004]
- Measurability of cross section measure of a product Borel set, J.
Austral. Math. Soc. Ser. A 28 (1979), 346-352. [MR
- Another Borel measure-compact space which is not weakly Borel
measure-complete, J. London Math. Soc (2) 21 (1980), 263-264.
- Extending a measure from a ring to a sigma-ring, Proc. Amer.
Soc. 79 (1980), 431-434. [MR 81g:28002]
- Nearly Borel sets and product measures, Pacific J. Math.
87 (1980), 97-109. [MR 82b:28024]
- Extending the product of two regular Borel measures, Illinois J.
Math. 24 (1980), 639-644. [MR 82d:28011]
- Products of two Borel measures, Trans. Amer. Math. Soc.
269 (1982), 611-625. [MR 82m:28026]
- Hausdorff measure and local measure (with C. A. Rogers),
J. London Math. Soc. (2) 25 (1982), 99-114. [MR
- Absolute continuity, singularity and product measures, Internat.
J. Math. and Math. Sci. 5 (1982), 793-807. [MR 84a:28009]
- Hausdorff measure and local measure II (with C. A. Rogers),
J. London Math. Soc. (2) 29 (1984), 67-80. [MR 86a:28015]
- Small systems convergence and metrizability (with J. Niewiarowski
Proc. Amer. Math. Soc. 103 (1988), 105-112. [MR
- Hereditary kappa-separability and the hereditary
kappa-Lindelöf property in function spaces (with E. Wajch
and W. Wilczynski), Comment. Math. Univ. Carolin. 30
(1989), 75-80. [MR 90d:54029]
- Topologies related to sets having the Baire property (with E.
Demonstratio Math. 22 (1989), 179-191. [MR 90k:26008]
- Three cardinal functions similar to net weight
(with E. Wajch and W. Wilczynski), Proc. Amer.
Math. Soc. 109 (1990), 261-268. [MR 90i:54010]
- A minimal family of open intervals generating the Borel sets,
Real Analysis Exchange 16 (1990-91), 349-352.
- Finite products of Borel measures (with
W. Wilczynski), Supplemento ai Rendiconti del Circolo Matematico
di Palermo Ser. II (1992), 141-148. [MR 94a:28014]
- Metric spaces and multiplication of Borel sets (with E.
Wajch and W. Wilczynski), Rocky Mountain Journal
of Mathematics 22 (1992), 1341-1347. [MR 94c:54072]
- Countable network weight and multiplication of Borel sets (with D.
H. Fremlin and E. Wajch), Proc. Amer.
Math. Soc. 124 (1996), 2895-2903. [MR 96k:54062]
- Pseudocontinuous functions (with W. Wilczynski), in
Analysis and Topology, ed. C. Andreian-Cazacu, O. Lehto and Th.
M. Rassias, World Scientific, Singapore, 1998, 363-375.
Go to research interests.