Graduate Degrees Offered
- MS in Mathematics (including options in Applied Mathematics, Computational Finance, Mathematics Teaching)
- MS in Statistics and Graduate Minor in Statistics
- PhD in Mathematics (including options in Applied Mathematics, Statistics and Education Emphasis)
Complete details about these degree programs may be found in the:
- For admission first consult the application checklist.
- Apply online at the Graduate School.
- Information on Housing, Dining, and Resident Life.
- The City of Pullman and community.
Links of Interest to Current and Future StudentsMathematics Department
- Feel free to directly contact faculty for information on research projects, and visit the research page for information on areas of active research.
- Graduate course descriptions and scheduled offerings.
- Math 600 Research Topics
- The Mathematics Graduate Program follows these Bylaws.
- There is a LaTeX style file for use in typesetting your PhD thesis.
- Funding and travel opportunities for graduate students.
- General information on graduate studies found at the Graduate School.
- Graduate School Forms
- Graduate Studies Policies and Procedures
Please contact the Graduate Program Coordinator for more information.
Former Graduate Student Excelled at Symantec
- Dr. Michael Tsatsomeros, Chair
- Dr. Kevin Vixie
- Dr. Robert Dillon
- Dr. Krishna Jandhyala
- Dr. Libby Knott
- Dr. Shiv Karunakaran
- Linda Bentley (ex-officio)