Graduate Degrees Offered
- MS in Mathematics
- MS in Mathematics (Applied Mathematics Option)
- MS in Mathematics (Computational Finance Option)
- MS in Mathematics (Mathematics Teaching Option)
- MS in Statistics and Graduate Minor in Statistics
- PhD in Mathematics
- PhD in Mathematics (Applied Mathematics Option)
- PhD in Mathematics (Statistics Option)
- PhD in Mathematics with Education Emphasis
Complete details about these degree programs may be found in the:
- Application for admission to the above graduate programs and for financial assistance must be submitted following this application checklist.
- Apply online at the Graduate School.
- Information on financial assistance.
- Information on Housing, Dining, and Resident Life.
- The City of Pullman and community.
Links of Interest to Current and Future StudentsMathematics Department links
- There is a new list of funding and travel opportunities for graduate students.
- The faculty of the Department conduct research in many areas of mathematics and statistics. Feel free to contact our faculty directly for more information on their research projects, or search the Mathematical Reviews. Our technical report series contains pre-publication research papers authored by our faculty.
- Graduate course (5xx) descriptions and scheduled offerings are found here.
- Math 600 Research Topics
- The Mathematics Graduate Program follows these Bylaws.
- There is a LaTeX style file for use in typesetting your PhD thesis.
- General information on graduate studies found at the Graduate School website.
- The Graduate Catalog contains information on all graduate courses and programs.
- Forms for current students.
- Policies and Procedures.
Please contact the Graduate Program Coordinator for more information.
Master of Science in Mathematics (Computational Finance Option)The program combines mathematics and finance to prepare you to work in a wide spectrum of financial services. To learn more about this exciting new degree program >>click here.
Former Graduate Student Excels at Symantec
Members of the 2013-2014 Graduate Studies Committee:
- Dr. Michael Tsatsomeros, Chair
- Dr. Thomas Asaki
- Dr. Robert Dillon
- Dr. Krishna Jandhyala
- Dr. Libby Knott
- Dr. David Watkins
- Linda Bentley (ex-officio)
Graduate Advisors and Their Students
You may see a list of our faculty and the names of the students they are currently advising by clicking on this link.
A 20 Year History of Graduate Advisors and Their Students
You may see a list of our faculty and the names of the students they have graduated during the last twenty years by clicking on this link.