Office: Neill 328
Phone: (509) 335-3161
Fax: (509) 335-1188
- 2013 - 2015 Postdoctoral Fellow, The University of Texas MD Anderson Cancer Center;
- 2008 - 2013 Ph.D. in Statistics, Colorado State University;
- 2004 - 2008 B.S. in Statistics, The University of Science and Technology of China;
- MATH/STAT 360 Probability and Statistics Fall 2016
- MATH 583 Bayesian Analysis, Fall 2016
- Statistical learning of complex data objects including tree, curves and images
- Bayesian variable selection
- Adaptive clinical trial design
- compressive sensing and system design
Y. Wang, J. S. Marron, L. A. Aydin, E. Bullitt and H. Wang (2012). A Nonparametric Regression Model with Tree-structured Response, Journal of the American Statistical Association, 107: 1272-1285.
Y. Wang, H. Wang, and L. L. Scharf (2014). Optimum Compression of a Noisy Measurement for Transmission over a Noisy Channel, IEEE Transactions on Signal Processing, 62: 1279-1289.
Y. Wang, H. Wang, and L. L. Scharf (2014). The Geometry of Fusion Inspired Channel Design, Signal Processing, 99: 136-146.
Y. Wang, B. P. Hobbs, J. Hu, C. S. Ng, and K. A. Do (2015). Predictive Classification of Correlated Targets with Application to Detection of Metastatic Cancer using Functional CT Imaging, Biometrics, 71(3):792-802.
Y. Wang, B. P. Hobbs, and C. S. Ng (2015). CT Perfusion Characteristics Identify Metastatic Sites in Liver, BioMed Research International, 120749 (invited).