Office: Neill 400B
Phone: (509) 335-9808
Fax: (509) 335-1188
Spring 2015 Class Schedule
- M.S. in Mathematics, Kansas State University, 1991
- B.S. in Mathematics, Kansas State University, 1990
- Instructor/Graduate Teaching Assistant, Kansas State University, June 1990 - July 2014.
Courses Taught: College Algebra, Trigonometry, Introduction to Contemporary Mathematics, General Calculus and Linear Algebra, Calculus I, Calculus II, Differential Equations, Math for Elementary School Teachers, Introduction to Statistics, Theory of Interest, Introduction to Actuarial Mathematics, Applied Matrix Theory, Introduction to Time Series Analysis.
- Senior Crop Insurance Analyst / Crop Hal-Named Perils Analyst, Producers Agriculture Insurance Company; January 2007 - Present
- Actuarial Assistant, Farm Bureau Mutual Insurance Company, June 1998 - January 2007