Math 315-03: Differential Equations
Example Maple Codes
Final Exam Friday Dec 15th, 7-9pm, Webster 16 (same room
as Exam 2).
It's unfortunate we got the last day/time that WSU has finals.
Please note that early exams will not be given for reasons such as
"already purchased an airplane ticket", weddings, etc.
The final exam
will be on Fri. Dec. 15th, 7:00-9:00pm.
Locations for all 315 sections:
Section 01 (Patrick Torres, MWF 10:10-11am) WEGN G50
Section 02 (Adebo Sijuwade, MWF 1:10-2:00pm) WEBS 16
Section 03 (Lynn Schreyer, MWF 12:10-1:00pm) WEBS 16
- Material you are responsible for is material from
any section we covered in
class and had homework problems assigned during this semester.
In addition, please review the example
questions for Exams 1 and 2, Exams 1 and 2, and the additional sample
problems that will be posted below. Material from the projects will not
be on the exams.
- No notes, no technology (if any of these objects are found in a location
where you can see them, your test will be confiscated and you will receive
a zero on the test).
- Once the test starts, no one may leave the room and return. Please
plan accordingly. (If there is a medical issue, please speak to your
instructor ahead of time).
- Bring your WSU ID or another photo ID. We will check
them as you turn in the exam.
- There will be more than one version of the exam.
- Practice problems for final
(updated Dec. 8, with corrected solution to problem 6)
- Finals week office hours (all held in MLC, Cleveland 130):
- Tues Dec. 12, 2-3 pm, Adebo Sijuwade
- Wed Dec. 13, 2-3 pm, Adebo Sijuwade
- Wed Dec. 13, 4-6 pm, Lynn Schreyer (later if students would
- Thurs Dec. 14, 10-noon, Patrick Torres
- Thurs Dec. 14, 2-3 pm, Adebo Sijuwade
- Fri Dec. 15, 10-noon, Patrick Torres
Exam 1 Thursday Sept. 28th, 6:30-7:45pm, TODD 276
Exam 2 Wednesday Nov 8th, 6-7:15pm WEBS 16
- Solutions to Exam 2 version A
- Solutions to Exam 2 version B
(Due Fri, Dec. 8, in class)
Our section has two projects due, which we will work on in class
starting Wed. Nov. 19th. Please turn in your work, neatly written,
on the work sheets. You may need to print out another copy of a clean
worksheet, so they are given here.
- HW 14
(Due Fri, Dec. 1, in class)
- HW 13
(Due Fri, Nov. 17, in class)
- HW 12
(Due Wed, Nov. 8, in class)
- HW 11
(Due Fri, Nov. 3, beginning of class)
- HW 10
(Due Fri, Oct. 27, beginning of class)
- HW 9
(Due Fri, Oct. 20, beginning of class)
- HW 8
(Due Fri, Oct. 13, beginning of class)
- HW 7
(Due Fri, Oct. 6, beginning of class)
- HW 6
(Due Fri, Sept. 29, beginning of class)
- HW 5
(Due Fri, Sept. 22, beginning of class)
- HW 4
(Due Fri, Sept. 15, beginning of class)
- HW 3
(Due Fri, Sept. 8, beginning of class)
- HW 2
(Due Fri, Sept. 1, beginning of class)
- HW 1
(Due Fri, Aug. 25, beginning of class)