Math 220-02: Introductory Linear Algebra
Midterm Thursday March 1, 8:00-9:15pm, Todd 216
The midterm will be on Thurs. March 1st, 8:00-9:15pm. If you are
unable to take the test due to a conflicting class, please talk to your
instructor - the alternate time is 7:30-8:45am, Friday March 2nd,
in Neill 5W.
Times and locations for all sections:
Section 01 (Hong-Ming Yin, TR 10:35-11:25am) Todd 116
Section 02 (Lynn Schreyer, TR 1:25-2:15pm) Todd 216
Section 03 (Massael Albaidani, TR 9:10-10:00) Todd 276
Section 04 (Patrick Torres, TR 2:50-3:40) Todd 116
There will be no class on Thurs. March 1st. I will however be in our classroom
at the regularly scheduled time to answer any questions you may have.
- The Midterm will cover material up to and including Section 2.3.
- No notes, no technology (if any of these objects are found in a location
where you can see them, your test will be confiscated and you will receive
a zero on the test).
- Once the test starts, no one may leave the room and return. Please
plan accordingly. (If there is a medical issue, please speak to your
instructor ahead of time).
- Bring your WSU ID or another photo ID. We will check
them as you turn in the exam.
- There will be more than one version of the exam.
- Sample Questions for Exam 1 are given in Homework 2.3.
- Homework 2.1
(Due Thurs, Feb. 22, in class)
- Homework 1.8
(Due Thurs, Feb. 15, in class)
- Homework 1.5
(Due Thurs, Feb. 8, in class)
- Homework 1.3
(Due Thurs, Feb. 1, in class)
- Homework 1.1
(Due Thurs, Jan. 25, in class)