Repeating a course for a third time, or more?
If you are attempting to take a course for a third time, or more, you will need to make a request to do so in an email to firstname.lastname@example.org at your earliest convenience.
Your email must include the following information
- Your first and last name.
- Your WSU student ID number.
- The course and section number(s) that you would like to be added to, in order of preference.
- Please list at least two sections that fit into your schedule, in case your first choice course is too full and additional students cannot be added.
NOTICE: These requests will be processed on a case-by-case basis. Approved students will be enrolled by the Math Department between one to four business days after the student's registration time is open.
If you have not heard from us by the first day of class
- You are still expected to attend the class until you hear a final decision.
- You must let the instructor know about the situation.
Many of our classes are in high demand and fill up very quickly. Because of this, we recommend looking at the following options in case we are unable to add you to the class:
- Either request to take the class over a summer session when enrollment limits are not as strict or,
- Take the class through another college or university and transfer the credit back to WSU. Equivalent courses may be found in the WSU transfer database: https://transfercredit.wsu.edu/.